October 06, 2010

Radio Easton: I've been podcast


I was a recent guest on Radio Easton, an audio blog published by my friend, Bill Ames. Bill interviews folks from our little Boston-area burg who've done interesting things and shares their stories through podcasts. Bill is a very interesting guy himself -- a renaissance man with a broad spectrum of talents and activities -- so I'm honored to have been invited to speak to his listeners, both local and farther afield.

We talked about travel, the act and the essence; my Ribbons of Highway cross-country journey after 9/11 and the book born from it; this Ribbons of Highway blog; travel writing; travel with children.

It was great fun recording the interview, and I thought you might be interested in the finished product. To listen, click the link below and scroll to the September 25, 2010 entry:

http://northeastonma.typepad.com/manwho

www.LoriHein.com