August 31, 2006

For editors: Lori Hein's published clips now online

Here's an easy way for editors considering me for writing assignments to view clips of my published work.

Visit
LoriHeinClips.blogspot.com for a broad sampling of clips on a range of topics. From my 100-plus published freelance pieces, I've selected some that I believe show the high quality of writing I can deliver to your publication and your readers.

I'll add clips from time to time. The list below, with each clip's subject/topic/genre followed by article title, shows what you'll find now:

Travel: Nairobi by degrees
Essay/Inspiration: United we ran
Travel: Looking down on St. Moritz
Book review/Profile: Siddhartha Deb's debut novel
Travel/family: Into the fire zone
Essay/Inspiration/Family: Bumps in the road
Travel: Sky-high: The stone villages of Provence
Inspirational/Human interest: Art and optimism
Sports/Profile: McCormack is US cycling champ
Travel: Wonder alley
Culture/Human interest: Students' Peruvian adventure
Travel: Dead Sea: A day at the beach
Science/Leisure: Seeing stars
Parenting/Family/Travel: Eyeball to eyeball in Santa Rosa
Leisure/Human interest: Kid chess champs
Sports/Human interest/Topical: Marathoners race for cancer research
Family/Travel/Inspiration: Dawn Magic, in Chicken Soup for the Soul
Travel/Leisure: Climbing Pitcher Mountain
Topical/Events: Men unite against domestic violence
Sports/Human interest/Profile: Hawaii Ironman
Travel/Leisure: Bookshop bargains


Thank you for considering me for future writing assignments. I deliver great stories, with photography. And I always beat deadline.

Contact me:
LHein10257@aol.com